Testing and Integration Engineer - Student Position
Trigo founded in 2018 in Tel Aviv, Trigo has raised over $200M to date and expanded to include offices in the UK, German and USA. And we’re just getting started.
So what do we do?
We are a deep technology company that builds digital infrastructure for the future of retail.
Powered by a team of pioneers, we set out to redefine the retailing and shopping experience.
We are transforming the grocery retail business, one challenge at a time. The transformation starts with our Easyout™ seamless checkout technology - simply walk into a store, select the items you want, and walk out, without stopping at the checkout.
If this is exciting to you, then what are you waiting for? Apply today.We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, hands-on, and hard-working testing and integration engineer student to join us.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our excellent team early on and grow with the company.
f you’re dedicated, friendly, appreciate challenges, and looking for something beyond the ordinary then your place is with us!
A day in the life:
● Testing and integration of multidisciplinary systems and sub-systems as a member of a multi-
disciplinary R&D group.
● Support in lab test stations, test scripting, system bring-ups and electronic boards.
● Define and approve new sensors from different types (optical, pressure, RFID, and much more).
● Design, develop and maintain automated tests.
● Work closely with the engineering teams.
● Implementing knowledge in various areas such as software, electronics, algorithms and mechanics.
You bring to the table:
● Student in the field of electrical or mechanical engineering (or any other relevant field).
● Availability to work at least 2 full days a week (possibility to work even more according to company
● Hands-on capabilities for prototyping and test setup design and assembly
● Excellent written and reading skills in English
● Ability to work and learn independently as well as in a team.
Nice to have:
● Experience with various sensor technologies.
● Experience with electronic and mechanical systems.
● Experience with python.
● Familiarity with embedded programming in the C language or RUST