Senior UX/UI Designer
Infinipoint is an innovative start-up company, developing a cloud-centric asset discovery and management platform for secure access, device identity monitoring and enforcement across all business applications.
Founded in 2019, Infinipoint developed a unique real-time engine that provides visibility and control across all enterprise assets. Infinipoint strives to change the way CISOs identify, prioritize and remediate risks and vulnerabilities across the enterprise, regardless of the asset type (traditional IT, containers, cloud workloads or IoT), or the location of the asset (at the office, at home, in the cloud, in transit).
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to turn innovative technology into easy-to-use products for our partners and customers.
As a Product Designer at Infinipoint you will take the lead on solving complex UX challenges, design an intuitive and friendly interface and help us break boundaries and reach new heights.
UX/UI Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
Ultimately, you’ll have the ability to take the lead and make substantial contributions to Infinipoint platform’s look and feel, work with Infinipoint professionals across different teams to create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
About the role
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Experience & Skills
- 4+ years of experience in Product Design of B2B products, preferably SaaS platforms and products
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma, InVision and Wireframe.cc)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to learn independently and grasp technical concepts quickly
- Experience in a startup ecosystem or equivalent, rapidly growing bigger organization
- Experience with Figma
- Experience in cyber security related products
- Experience in designing marketing collateral
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field