Software Engineering Team Lead
Software Engineering Dev / Team Lead
About the job
We’re looking for a SW Development Lead! If you are a top-notch engineer in your own right, with plenty of hands-on development experience, alongside experience leading teams and projects, we are looking for you. You will play a central role in our R&D team, which is composed of experienced (and extremely talented) software engineers.
What you will do
You will be working on the bleeding edge of the evolving LLM ecosystem, building a platform for benchmarking, evaluating and monitoring LLM based systems. You will be designing and building architecture to run complex evaluation algorithms, running constantly and serving large volumes of requests in parallel. On top of that, you’ll be leading the engineering aspects of the Deepchecks product, setting development standards and processes and making sure the team reaches outstanding results. This role will provide you with unique and unparalleled experience with the emerging field of LLM systems and LLMOps, taking the lead on building a first-in-class product in this field.
We’ll be going through a lot together, so we want your character and mindset to be a good fit for a fast-moving startup.
- At least 6 years of experience in HO development roles (or equivalent positions)
- End-to-end skillset – able to own features from an idea stage, through design, architecture, coding, integration, and deployment.
- Proven track record of excellence and ability to lead complex projects as part of, or as head of a team.
- Python proficiency and solid coding skills.
- Product-driven mindset.
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms (ECS, Queues, Redis), Databases (postgres, SQL)
- Startup experience
Advantage if experienced with:
- Managing a SWE team
- Developing LLM-based systems.
- Owning and improving deployed ML systems.
- MLOps or Experience as a data engineer
- Frontend experience (React)