Director/VP of Sales
Director/VP of Sales
We are a product-led growth company that’s leading the open-source effort of test-driven machine learning. We’ve recently released a Python package for testing ML Models during the training phase (https://github.com/deepchecks/deepchecks), and are offering a complementary solution for enterprises that are looking to validate their ML Systems throughout their lifecycle: during training, production, and re-training.
AI systems are being adopted by more and more organizations and are taking an increasingly important role in their business. Although many resources are allocated to creating and optimizing the machine learning models, they still lack “common sense” and make various mistakes that may go undetected for long periods of time. We focus on detecting, preventing, and fixing these “AI glitches”, using mathematical concepts and algorithmic research.
Our R&D offices are in Tel-Aviv, and we’re beginning to build our go-to-market team in the US.
- Define and execute the sales strategy in alignment with Deepchecks’ evolving business goals.
- Create a high-performing sales team starting from scratch, ensuring collaboration and prioritizing company needs over individual quotas.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key customers and partners.
- Work closely with the product team to ensure a deep understanding of our product offerings, customer requirements, and market opportunities.
- Identify and engage with prospective clients, demonstrating expertise in sales conversations with MLEs/DSs and technical teams.
- Prepare sales forecasts and reports to monitor progress and adjust plans as needed.
- Foster a hands-on, result-oriented culture that promotes experimentation, continuous improvement, and a high level-of organization.
- Located in the US (EST or similar timezone) and able to work with remote teams.
- Native English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in a similar Director or VP of Sales role, preferably in the MLOps industry, in a company selling to developers, or in a related technological field.
- Exceptional track record in previous roles, consistently achieving or exceeding revenue targets.
- Startup mindset with strong product thinking, hunger for success, and the ability to work with products that are still buggy or incomplete.
- Strong teamwork skills, prioritizing Deepchecks’ needs over individual quotas and demonstrating a strong understanding of business needs.
- Technical proficiency in using a variety of sales and CRM tools.
- Ability to engage in technical sales conversations and drill down in calls with MLEs/DSs.
- High level of organization, capable of managing multiple tasks and working under tight deadlines.
- Fast learner with a track record of quickly grasping concepts and experimenting with new approaches.
- Deep understanding of the MLOps industry – plus
- Background with Open-Source software – plus
- Experience building a team with multiple sales pods – plus
Deepchecks is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.