Full Stack Developer (Python, Node, React)
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
Anima automates front-end development, using AI. Anima allows R&D teams to run 2x faster, build robust products, and focus on creativity.
At Anima, we're not just a team of designers, developers, and product managers; we're a visionary team united by a common purpose. In a world where explaining ideas can feel like an eternity, we decided to change the way design to code happens. Founded in 2017 and proudly backed by YCombinator, Anima stands as the pioneer in the design-to-code field, changing how creativity works.
Leading the Transformation
Anima proudly ranks as the #1 Figma plugin in the development category, with over 600,000 installs.
In 2022, Anima generated code equivalent to 1.5 million coding hours, propelling us into the future.
Empowering Creators Globally
In 2022 alone, Anima fueled the creation of over 10,000 websites and welcomed 40 million visitors.
Join us in reshaping the world of design and development.
What challenges you will work on
- Develop a backend API using Python/Flask, MongoDB, AWS.
- Develop backend microservices.
- Participate in design discussions with product manager and domain experts and assess the feasibility of new products and features.
- Help refine and establish new development guidelines and policies.
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex problems in a timely and accurate manner.
Skills and knowledge you should possess
- 5+ years of experience across the stack (Python, Node).
- Extensive experience with front-end performance tuning.
- Strong portfolio or public code (Github, Bitbucket, etc.).
- Focused on maximizing impact for yourself, your team, and Anima as a whole.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; you enjoy figuring out what needs to be done—and then doing it.
What we offer you
- Support from a highly qualified team that will help you grow your skills massively.
- 100% autonomy to try, experiment, & bring the theory to practice. We are doers.
- A company that is just starting up, lots of opportunities to make an impact.
- Fully remote work environment, in this way we can access a bigger talent pool and hire the best of the best.
- An opportunity to be one of the first engineers in a growing startup.
- Work with strong technical founders that have bootstrapped a company into profitability.
- Use all levels of the stack rather than one thing.
- A chance to make an impact on the product because you are the target audience of our product.
- Having a say on the technical decisions because you're an expert in your field.
Anima is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Not for you? Check out our other openings within this same department!