Senior Technical Product Manager
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Anima automates front-end development, using AI. Using Anima, R&D teams can run 2x faster, build robust products, and focus on creativity. During 2023, our focus is set on building a B2B Sales motion on top of a strong PLG engine.
We are designers, developers, and product managers, who used to spend way too much time explaining things to each other. That’s why we built Anima. To see our ideas come to life.Established in 2017 and backed by YCombinator, Anima leads the design to code space. The 40 team members spread from Tel Aviv, all across Europe and to the US.
Anima is ranked the #1 Figma plugin in the development category, with over 400K installs.
During 2022, Anima produced code that is equal to 1,500,000 coding hours. That’s 700 years' worth of coding.
Over 10K new websites created with Anima on 2022, and were visited over 40M times.
We're looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to join our Design to Code team.
What your challenges will be
- Play a key role at every stage of the product life-cycle, heading up the end-to-end development of new products, and making sure that our goals are aligned with users’ needs.
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product, all the way from inception to production.
- Own the product life-cycle: market, BI, and user research, defining wire frames, scope, KPIs, and development process.
- Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, Dev, and Marketing to take your product to market.
- Work closely with cross-product development teams.
- Talk to users, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product.
- Play a key role in the platform strategy and road map-building process.
- Bonus - Working on a bottom-up, product-led-growth SaaS product.
What existing skills experience you possess
- 4 years experience building consumer web, developer tools, or SaaS products.
- Experience in developing product and product marketing plans based on deep consumer insights.
- A strong visual aptitude - fluency in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes.
- Skills in researching and analyzing users’ needs. Strong ability to transform opportunities and needs into products and features.
- Good understanding of UI/UX.
- A people’s person and a matrix leader, you can work with different personas and groups, delivering outcomes that serve the business. You’re a visionary and long-term thinker, which means you can dive into the details of different product lines and user experiences required to create a great platform product while balancing between different stakeholders, creating a priority continuous reassessment mechanism.
What we offer you
- Support from a highly qualified team that will help you grow your skills massively.
- 100% autonomy to try, experiment, bring the theory to practice. We are doers.
- A company that is just starting up, lots of opportunities to make an impact.
- Fully remote work environment, in this way we can access a bigger talent pool and hire the best of the best.
Anima is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Not for you? Check out our other openings within this same department!
See more open positions at Anima App
Something looks off?